View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Fun homeschooling assignment: What Are The Odds I'll Go To Heaven? - 03-21-2014, 02:32 AM

Hello Jeb Stuart Thurmond.

I have been trying to do the math like you told me to but I keep getting different answers I think my calculator is acting up plus I keep having to add paper rolls.

Even the most optimistic number I come up does not look good for me because I have done a lot wrong and I am not supposed to leave the tri-county area and I am not supposed to have a firearm but there are raccoons and opossums and alligators and voodoo here.

It is hard trying to walk with Jesus if the math is not on your side also Pastor Ezekiel told me I probably would not become a True Christian™ that did not help.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.