X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest-Off® Repellent

I found this magnificent product on Youtube, I am very much sure it could help us with such pests as F. Martin (and maybe even his brother!) and the other priests that plague this Godly Forum, Glory!!!

Bringing Geology back to Christ!

I believe Dr. Hovind to be completely innocent of the alleged crime of "tax evasion", and furthermore believe Hovind's 10 year sentence to be patently unjust and based upon an effort to silence his ministry.

Re: Priest-Off® Repellent

I already ordered 3 Cases.
    I understand they do a Jehoover Witless version too

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Lol! That's awesome! However, I have to point out that it says it's made my atheists, do you really want to use a product made by people who don't believe in your God?

It's still funny, though.

<-- Oh, no you don't, you filthy pervert!
      This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by WickedWitch View Post
        Lol! That's awesome! However, I have to point out that it says it's made my atheists, do you really want to use a product made by people who don't believe in your God?

The LORD works in mysterious ways, he inspired these atheists to give us a weapon against the Catlickers, and then we will be able to turn it against them as well, when they least expect
        Bringing Geology back to Christ!

I believe Dr. Hovind to be completely innocent of the alleged crime of "tax evasion", and furthermore believe Hovind's 10 year sentence to be patently unjust and based upon an effort to silence his ministry.

Comment

Originally posted by SanzSolo View Post
          The LORD works in mysterious ways, he inspired these atheists to give us a weapon against the Catlickers, and then we will be able to turn it against them as well, when they least expect
          Ah, I see. Use their technology to create an atheist repellent. I might be interested in owning some of that, atheists can be so annoying sometimes. I'd like to order some Jehovah's Witness Repellent, as well. Constantly knocking on my door, those buggers!
          This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Do they have an agricultural grade formula of this repellant? I might want to get some to spray on my cattle...you can never be sure about those priests and their sick fetishes.
            A baby is a human being, not a stem cell!

Psalm 139:19-20
            Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
            For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

Comment

I'd like to see if that company has any plans to offer a "witch off" version.

Come to think of it, a "queer off" formula would sell well, praise Jesus.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

God used King Cyrus of Persia, and He also uses the Romanists on the U.S. Supreme Court. It's entirely possible to be useful to God in this life, although damned by Him in the next.
                This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Ok, the video is funny and it's promoted by atheists, but I STILL WANT IT. Pastors, how do I reconcile this feeling?
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I find this works pretty well on unwanted foreigners as well as Hippies and Commies.............

Click image for larger version

Name:	commie.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	1903390

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      I'd like to see if that company has any plans to offer a "witch off" version.

Goodness I sure hope so. I have my credit card at the ready for as soon as I hear word on the availability of these variations.

I can already picture the printing on the label: "Witch's Hammer in a Can" and
                      "Homer's Hammer in a Can."

Only in the USA can we have access to such Godly instruments of salvation!

Comment

Ah, I see. Use their technology to create an atheist repellent. I might be interested in owning some of that, atheists can be so annoying sometimes.
                        We don't have that put together yet, Alllllie, but we do have a prototype True Christian(tm) Attractant Repellant. One spray, and every True Christian(tm) within 15 miles will be instantly drawn to you to witness until you are either converted or are burned at the stake smitten with a desire to go to church and leave you alone.
                        Perhaps we could call it "Bugger Off", Pastor!
                        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

I am sorry, but I'm confused; is there a difference?
                          Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
                          Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Justina Thyme View Post
                            I am sorry, but I'm confused; is there a difference?
                            That's a common mistake, sister.

All papist priests are queer, but all queers are not papists.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'd like to order some Jehovah's Witness Repellent, as well. Constantly knocking on my door, those buggers!
                              Just answer the door skyclad - it confuses them and they run away.
                              Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X