View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, godmocking chav

Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Are computer viruses plagues sent by God? - 03-08-2014, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creeser View Post
I was wondering about that too, I think we are being tested. Also, when I try to log into the forum I am often redirected to a Russian dating site. I am happily married and certainly wouldn't date a communist...more tests of our faith?

I received an email the other day by error. It was from the son of a dead Prince in Nigeria, apparently he thinks I am a relative (which I'm not, I'm 100% caucasian - no nigra blood in this family line) and I have a sizable inheritance coming my way. all I have to do is send him $25,000 to take care of the legal fee's and in one months time I'll have $1.75 million deposited into my bank account!!!!! I just wired him my entire life savings and both the boys college tuitions. WOO EEEE, in one months time, Landover is going to receive one heck of a tithe!!
Please tell me you are joking

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.