X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BRING BACK SLAVERY!!!

I couldn't agree any more. As a Republican, I think banning slavery is flawed in so many ways. It is clearly because of the evil liberal left. It's about time this insanity stopped
    1 Corinthians 6:9 - 6:10: (9) Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (10) Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Smith View Post
      I couldn't agree any more. As a Republican, I think banning slavery is flawed in so many ways. It is clearly because of the evil liberal left. It's about time this insanity stopped
      That's very sweet, honey, but please start backing up your claims with Scripture.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Ephesians 6:5 Titus 2:9-10 1 Peter 2:18 Luke 12:47 and more similar one prove that GOD doesn't condemn slavery, and so neither should any human. For GOD's will must always be obeyed. There are more, but I don't wish to spam. Good enough?
        1 Corinthians 6:9 - 6:10: (9) Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (10) Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Smith View Post
          Ephesians 6:5 Titus 2:9-10 1 Peter 2:18 Luke 12:47 and more similar one prove that GOD doesn't condemn slavery, and so neither should any human. For GOD's will must always be obeyed. There are more, but I don't wish to spam. Good enough?
          Yes, thank you. Just remember, that if you want to be an obedient servant of God you need to quote His words often

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Got it, thanks for the remark.

Comment

Slavery (especially the kind you are referring to), is terrible!

You are stating that you are better than another human being, simply because of their race? Tell me, how are you better than Adolf Hitler or Josef Stalin?
              Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheContrary View Post

You are stating that you are better than another human being, simply because of their race? Tell me, how are you better than Adolf Hitler or Josef Stalin?
                A Catholic and a vodka-soaked commie? Is this a joke question?
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  Where did I imply that I was Catholic, Russian, or Communist?
                  Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

No at all. Everything in the world has purpose. Do you want to deny the inferior thier purpose?
                    Colossians 3:22-25
                    22 Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God;
                    23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
                    24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
                    25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

1 Peter 2:18
                    Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Tell me, how are you better than Adolf Hitler or Josef Stalin?
                      Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                      Where did I imply that I was Catholic, Russian, or Communist?

Wow. Just wow. This must be a new low for the human species in general.

I color-coded the answer for you, sweetie.

on the correct decoding that Russian=vodka soaked, though. Deep down, there is a True Christian(tm) potential in you. Not a very bright one, but after all, our church needs somebody to clean the toilets, too.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                      True Christian™ Love.
                      Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

I'm referring to biblical slavery, the kind set forth in the Word of . Do you think you are better than ?!?!?

You are stating that you are better than another human being, simply because of their race?
                        Read the original post. YOU'RE the one bring race into this, you scumbag racist! You seem to think slaves can only be nigras, but they can be wetbacks, joos, chinks, injuns, and white American sodomites! Racist filth like you disgust me.

Tell me, how are you better than Adolf Hitler or Josef Stalin?
                        Because I'm Saved™ in the Blood of and I don't hate America. What kind of retarded are you to ask such a stupid question?
                        Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                        Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                        Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                        All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                        Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                        On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                        My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

• Re: Why we should reinstall slavery: a return to Biblical Morality!

I hope the war comes soon, because after we beat the North and enslave them, the Confederate flag can once again fly high! Pray for it, brothers and sisters! This is a holy call to arms!
                          Last edited by Daniel G; 07-23-2014, 03:09 PM. Reason: Typo
                          Will not be sent to Hell, and proud of it!

Comment

I could use a housewife slave .I beat her every day with the whip
                            to piecing her faith

Comment

Is working under an Obama economy really all that different from slavery? About 75% of your money is taxed. They might claim it is less than that, though after factoring in sales tax, property tax, estate tax, payroll tax, etc. it actually comes out to much higher than the stated rate. So, what? You're free 3 months of the year and the remaining 9 months you're a slave to the government? You're working just to benefit them?

Then there's the difficult process of finding a job, deciding what job matches your skill set, competing in interviews only to get shot down. So much of that could be avoided if we just had slavery. The value of the food and rent probably come out to about the same thing as what most people get paid after taxes anyway.

As if this weren't enough, a lot of the people in Africa are already starving because they're just unable to find employment. So we're supposed to believe giving them food and housing in return for a good day's work is cruel, yet allowing them to starve to death is okay? Why does Obama hate people in Africa so much?

We're already 16+ trillion dollars in debt. So who cares at this point? Obama could easily avoid these taxes by financing our entire national budget with foreign debt. Though instead he continually raises taxes on job creators. It's as if he cares more about the people working in China than he does the people right here in USA.
                              Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by bestman View Post
                                I could use a housewife slave .I beat her every day with the whip
                                to piecing her faith
                                Learn to speak American first, wog.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X