View Single Post
(#649)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged fool

Rides the Short Bus CAUTION - Underage Poster

Patriot of the U.S.A is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Patriot of the U.S.A is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Cripples - 04-02-2012, 03:22 PM

[QUOTE=Levi Jones;866649] but some false liberal Christians are listening and hearing something completely different.

I'm not Liberal. I'm very conservative and part of the tea party movement (tea PARTY, not tea bag. Tea baggers are what liberals call us, yet you call yourselves that!)

Alright guys, truce, I'm tired of the infractions I'm getting, I don't really care about actual point decrease (don't even know what these points do) but these little red things are not looking very good.

I'm sorry if I haven't been debating fairly. I'll try to debate more like one of my favorite debaters I've found on here (enemy of you people, from the "retards are the devil's children" thread) except for the terrible grammar and even worse spelling. He debated calmly, and without a bunch of insults, with reasonable points. (even if they were at times hard to read cause of the grammar and spelling).

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.