View Single Post
(#1503)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion? - 09-01-2014, 09:05 PM

I say kill 'em all. That way I can let the Lord do the thinking for me.
You forgot a little something

Have you perchance forgotten this little tid bit-?

Ten Commandments

This is the ten (10) I was given

[1] Thou shall have no other god before Me;

[2] Thou shall not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in haven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;

[3] Thou shall not bow down thyself to them, nor serve the; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the inequity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments;

[4] Thou shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name invain.

[5] Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy

[6] Honor thy father and thy mother;

[7] Thou shalt not kill.,,..,.,, I say kill 'em all.

[8] Thou shalt not steal

[9] Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour

[10] Thou shall not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor’s

Anyone# come to mind-?

(:-