View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash

ThisguyWillnotBeSaved is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Hypocrisy - 08-01-2013, 06:12 AM

Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” ~Matthew 19:21.

The irony and hypocrisy in this forum is amusing. You really think this group of hate-mongerers, bigots, and falsifiers will receive the glory of God and be accepted into his kingdom? God created all men equal, not just white, American homeowners. You complain about these people demanding handouts, and yet this is exactly what your church does. You think your money does not go directly into the pockets of your Pastors? They are robbing you and God blind. (Malachi 3:8)

I ask of you, whatever happened to "Love thy neighbor?"

For when Jesus walked the Earth, it was not for the benefit of the elite. He walked amongst the sick, and the poor, and the hungry. You claim to strive to be like Jesus, yet you condemn these people for their misfortunes.

Let us not forget one of the many principles on which this great nation was founded, inscribed on the tome held by our Lady of Liberty:

"Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame.
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

America is supposed to be a gateway to freedom from poverty and oppression, if not for the elitist bigots like yourselves. You wish to reference Old Testament law when it is convenient for you, but you forget all to easily the words of Jesus in the eighth chapter of John:

"The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman caught in adultery, and having set her in the center of the court, they said to Him, 'Teacher, this woman has been caught in adultery, in the very act. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women; what then do You say?' They were saying this, testing Him, so that they might have grounds for accusing Him. But Jesus stooped down and with His finger wrote on the ground. But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, 'He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.'"

I take this to mean that each of you consider yourself free from sin, as quick as you are to condemn your brothers and sisters, for are we not all children of God?

And for my words you would condemn me as a "witch" or "unsaved trash," how confident you must be in your salvation...

"Judge not, that ye may not be judged, for in what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged, and in what measure ye measure, it shall be measured to you." ~Matthew 7:1-2