View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Tipping your waiter for good service. - 06-15-2013, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timevans View Post
Of course I wouldn't leave a tip if the service failed or frustrated me. But if the waiter did his job well, it wouldn't hurt to leave a small amount. These people have to make a living. Put yourself in their shoes, what would YOU expect? You're not just paying for food. You didn't have to buy it, cook it, plate it serve it, or clean up after it. Read on.. Try to tip servers with cash when possible
Sweetie, please make an Introduction post in the Introduction thread before you go posting. Please don't break rules before we've gotten a chance to meet you!

But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)