View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-20-2014, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
Bless you, Sister Eva, for your unflinching loyalty to your husband, even at the potential cost of your own soul. As a practical woman, I will continue to pray that your husband may either die or be cured by some miracle: it doesn't much matter which, does it?
Thank you for your kind words
I am thankful for all of your prayers, Dear Sister! But the thought of going back on "the marked" terrifies me. Especially now, when my fathers poor mind has gone completely senile, and he cannot guide me. So my husband beeing cured, would in any case be easier. I wouldn't have to move and change adresses - it's so inconvinient - and sometimes your mail gets lost!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
My suggestion would be to look around for a sturdy but - how can I put it? - slightly less than averagely attractive young woman. Young women are all much the same in the dark, Bob.

YiC
AW
Very sound advice indeed!
Perhaps if you went to a christian dance and waited till the wee hours of the morning - I am sure the girls that are left, will be more willing to settle look your way, Bob

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.