View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Christian's Guide To Detecting Demonic Music - 01-03-2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himynameiswilson View Post
The idea of being a christian is to lead by example and guide those who are truthfully lost, to be a beacon of light in darkness. Not to chastise nor demean or lay judgement for we all struggle.
Interestingly, the very Word of God says the exact opposite. We are, in fact, commanded to lay judgement. In fact, True Christians™ alone have been blessed with Spiritual Discernment in such matters.

Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.
Leviticus 19:15

The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
Psalm 37:30

Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.
Proverbs 31:9

Who, pray tell, is poorer or needier than the unsaved?

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
2nd Timothy 4:1-5

Quote:
I know not the darkness in your heart or his...
Exactly zero. We have been Born Again into Christ. We have been made into new creatures (2 Corinthians 5:17), we are no longer the sinful human, but the walking, talking, personification of Christ Himself (1st Corinthians 6:19-20).

Quote:
but god does and he sent his son to die on the cross to save ALL of us including me and my "sickness" which is just my humanity...
Again, this is in direct conflict with what the Holy Bible actually says.

Jesus Did NOT Die For Everyone's Sins!

I'm beginning to suspect you have never actually read the Holy Bible and are instead going by stories you recall from your childhood.

Quote:
and last I checked from pastor to serial killer we are all human and incapable of being truly free of sin.
Yes, that confirms it. You have never actually read the Holy Bible (Romans 6:6-7; 1st John 1:7; Colossians 2:13-14).

Quote:
That is why we study the bible and try to know our father and wish to be a part of him, for his is the answer to what ails us our beacon and for many he is the only good thing in the lives of those who are less fortunate than us.
Only the foolish slave flails about in deep water when the Master has had His Hand outstretched the whole time.

Quote:
So lets jump off the soapbox and be a united people under our savior.
But I will not unite with a confirmed unsaved trash. Again, if you were to actually read the Holy Bible, you would understand why (Leviticus 10:10; Luke 6:22; 1st Corinthians 10:20).

And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
Matthew 8:21-22

You, my dear man, are "dead." You are Spiritually dead. You're like the Spiritually Walking Dead.

<--- Wilson's soul

And you're not welcome here.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.