View Single Post
(#850)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cherry-picker

NomadSoldierOfTruth is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??! - 01-26-2014, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
How is it defiling God's name when we are simply following what the Bible says.

He is a challenge: can you show where any True Christian™ has mis quoted the Bible?

YIC
Why should I take the challenge? I know how you guys play. And I spent this whole morning getting to know you guys through this debate, but you refuse to get to know what the people you guys discriminate against are like. Instead of trying to understand what it means to be a Christian, all you guys are doing is promoting hate in the name of our Father. Have you guys heard of Killer Kane? He's a character in the story "Freak the Mighty", and he got paroled by quoting from the Bible and using it to his advantage, and took his son, hoping to go out and do whatever, probably to kill more innocent people. He was in jail for murdering his wife when she did absolutely nothing wrong, and was paroled, leaving more lives in danger. But was stopped by his own son, and a kid with Morquio's Syndrome. You people are no different than that man is.