View Single Post
(#78)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

just_a_human_being is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-02-2010, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_a_human_being View Post
For example: Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."
or casting the first stone John 8:7
I haven't read the complete Bible yet. I don't have all the answers, I am not at all claiming that.
I am trying to understand.

And why should we only listen to music that glorifies God? And again, how can you judge that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
Pure blasphemy

We sing songs that don't need any interpretation or doubletalk to apologize for them.

Come to Jesus Christ and let Him fill you with peace as the demons leave your filthy soul.

In Christ!
I am sorry, but I don't think you understand what I am trying to say, I do not mean to be blasphemous, not at all, because I try to respect all people and all opinions and I am not apologizing for the songs and I am not sharing my interpreation of the songs with the world.

Interpretation is looking for meaning in a song and I do believe that meaning, is linked to a person, therefor all songs can be interpreted differently by different people. Even the songs you listen too.

Look at my words, I did not mean to apologize for songs yet you thought that what was I was doing. Also, I did not mean to be blasphemous, I truly try to understand, yet you interpreted my post as blasphemous.
And I might be interpreting your post in a different way that you intended too.
That is why we communicate with each other, to learn the truth. That is why it is so dangerous to just assume or judge.

And I am trying to be filled with peace, all I want is to understand.