View Single Post
(#63)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

just_a_human_being is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-02-2010, 10:35 PM

I don't know where to start.
It saddens me more than anything else.

A lot of the comments that I have been reading here seem to be passing judgement and hateful towards fellow human beings who have chosen a form of music to express themselves. A form of art.

Art is from the heart, it is not to be taken in a literal manner and unless you actually talk to the artist, how can you even know what they really mean?

They inspire millions of people out there to love, to care. Why does it seem that some of you don't even want to look beyond what you think is the 'real' truth?

And I don't want to make that same mistake, so I am asking you honestly, please try to explain to me how someone who follow the Christian religion, based on the Bible, where Jesus teaches not to judge, not to hate, to look beyond appearances... why do you write this.
Again, I don't want to judge you, I want to try to understand. please help me understand.