View Single Post
(#10)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Persecuted TC Bravery Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Walter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Babe in Christ Seeks Babe - 06-25-2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewlcat View Post
I'm a 23 year old woman, looking for a good Christian man to marry.
I am a good Christian man (growing closer to Christ every day!), looking for someone to marry me and bear my sons. I have ample assets to provide my wife with all the cooking and cleaning and child-rearing resources she will ever need. Although you are a bit older than I was hoping for, I might have to adjust my standards a bit as my search has thus far been less than successful. Has the Lord finally answered my prayers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewlcat View Post
If you want a true Christian. Though, it would be best to find someone else, as an ex-atheist I am far from a true Christian.
No worries!
Quote:
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
If you can bear to hear it, I can recount for you horrific stories of my life before I met the Lord. And besides,
Quote:
I Corinthians 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
...so, even if God is not happy with your faith, marry me and you're good!

I need to see a picture, though. I do not think you are a non-Caucasian but one can't be too careful.
Humbly,
Wally

Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.