View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Thesoldier is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-21-2010, 09:53 PM

Oh my god, i believe in the lord, yes and i'm not homosexual, nor am i racist, this is shocking, no it is not shocking that these things are said in the game Team Fortress 2, the shocking part, is how you see those things, the "Get behind me doctor" is what the character "Heavy" says when he gets a charge "from a laserbeam" that makes him invulnerable, and when he says "I love this doctor," it's because that doctor just saved his life. The soldier (who my profile is named after, since i created it to be able to reply to this thread) says "This is my world, you are not welcome in my world" he is mentally ill, and believes that he has to fight, i'm not saying this is a healthy game, but it sure as jesus isnt harmfull either, yes i know that the people that also play the game online can be rude, and use some "creative" words... But that happens all over the internet, you will not be able to avoid rude language on the internet no matter what. The "anti-american propaganda" as you call it, is just one person offending another, using what he loves most "America in that case" as an insult. The only thing is the bad words, those are implemented into the game, but i'm saying, there's a warning on the outside of the game box when you buy it, so it's your. Own. Fault. If they bought it online then they must have borrowed your Visa card or something like that, and then your responsible for not monitoring what your child or children has purchased. If one of your childrens friends bring the game into your house, and you've forbidden him to play the game, fair enough then there is a reason to punish him, but all i'm saying is that you are all overreacting a bit too much, a lot much, it's insane how much you all are overreacting.

-Thesoldier, played Team Fortress 2 since 2007 when the beta for the game was released, still plays it, goes to church evey sunday, has 2 kids one at the age of 21 and the other is 16, both have jobs, good grades, goes to church with me, and plays the game once in a while, like myself.