View Single Post
(#393)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Osejph is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Castrating my son? - 06-17-2014, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
Why would I want to be an endangered monkey?
Bonobo don't fight over food/land basically would be a world with out wars and a more perfect world now if only Humans could be more like them.

Spirit guides do exist only thing is you only see them when you of the dying or the dead and they normally take on a human form to help guide souls into the afterlife. Spirit guides can be killed just not of human means and note their not of Demon or Angle origins and if killed reborn as human/non humans.

Belief systems of all Man Kind is general the same, Just a few weeks ago the Belief systems of all of Man Kind were burned into my mind and I see the flaws all so much clearly it all makes perfect sense of where this world is going and what the maker has plan now if only Humans could open up their eyes and see life as it is.

The bible is all ways loose a few strings, Factors to think about Who was the Human that Wrote it, What was his mind based around, Was he really writing the word of the Maker.

Be closed minded humans if you must all roads lead the same you can say I am going to Hell mean while I have no place in Haven nor Hell.

Now think of this factor just about all regions in the US have their own way of worshiping the Maker, Now if those different belief system get people into Haven/Hell lets say what branch's them off from the rest, See people don't think do they due to they normally want to be Lead to the Slather house like the dogs they are and all ways wanting to be lead by someone or something else.

See when your open your mind up to the light everything and everything becomes so much clearer.

Troll alert