X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about (Pastor Zeke's compensation package).

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
    Co-mingling of community property? So in other words, this "friend" is your husband.

I think I'm going to throw up.
    Not that I expect you to have any more intimate knowledge of the homosexual perversion than I do, but you didn't think a guy named Castiel was straight, did you?
    The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Re: The elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about (Pastor Zeke's compensation package).

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
      Not that I expect you to have any more intimate knowledge of the homosexual perversion than I do, but you didn't think a guy named Castiel was straight, did you?
      Actually I am not homosexual. I say ours because I reside with my friend and his younger brother. I normally just help them with a case they're working, otherwise I just come and go as I please.

Comment

A case they're working? So, um, you're telling us you live with a father-son detective team who tool around in a vintage Chevy?

Boy, what are you smoking? You've just described a 1970s era TV show, not a plausible life situation.
        WARNING:
        In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
        REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

I think we need to get off the topic of homosexuals driving vintage vehicles and back to what this thread is all about - the size of our pastor's package and whether or not it is pleasing to God.

Poor spinster Daisy Mae's wherewithal is hanging in Ezekiel's package, people. If it gets small, does Daisy suffer, or will the Lord fulfill her needs in other ways? One thing is certain: we can't just keep stuffing his package so that he looks good to others. God sees through all of that.

It's time to take it to the Lord in prayer, humbly seeking His Holy Will.

Respectfully,
          NRL
          1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
          Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
          Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
          Locations in 50 States and Canada
          !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
          Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
          Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
            A case they're working? So, um, you're telling us you live with a father-son detective team who tool around in a vintage Chevy?

Boy, what are you smoking? You've just described a 1970s era TV show, not a plausible life situation.
            No. I clearly said my friend and his brother. I do not smoke anything.

Comment

You're still describing a cop show, and not a real life situation.

WARNING:
              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Friends, if I may...

Somehow I feel as if I know brother FM very, very, very (very) well, and I am sure his concern about Church finances is firmly founded.

I am currently the custodian of a rather large sum of money, with near total discretion over its use. In this capacity, I have learned much about how to - err - move funds around. So if I can be of any assistance in this area, I would consider it my Godly duty.

I hope the day comes soon when, as TrueChristian and a full LBC member, I can give much more than the paltry sum I have sent to date.

Humbly,

Wally
                Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

Comment

Dear Brother Wally, I hope you don't have any Nigerian connections!

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
                    Certainly not when it comes to finance, Sister MOS, although I the guys I buy meat from on Sundays do hail from someplace in Africa. (They told me once but I wasn't really paying attention.)

I make sure all my assets are well protected by good American firms. I find that those with Caymen Island subsidiaries are the most helpful since I do love to vacation there.
                    Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

Comment

• Re: The elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about (Pastor Zeke's compensation package).

Originally posted by Castiel Novak View Post
                      No. I simply have a friend who does not let me drive his car, the impala. He is very partial to it.
                      An Impala? Sounds like one of those cars a dark person would drive around.

That said I know I'm new to this Glorious God Fearing Church but I feel Pastor Zeke's package, as large as it is, could always use an increase. The large package will allow him to more powerfully and deeply penetrate into the demonic world that surrounds Landover Baptist's massive Holy properties and keep our spiritual needs better fulfilled.
                      Revelation 19:15-16 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."

Comment

• Re: The elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about (Pastor Zeke's compensation package).

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
                        Amen to that sister, I had a run in with idolators from Nigeria, and I would want nothing to do with their banking, governmental or tourist departments in that country!
                        sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                        Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                        Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                        Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Working...
                        X