X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Originally posted by wowowowow View Post
    Wow , is this for real ? I won't even bother reading all the 14 pages because I'm really afraid my IQ will drop.
    You do not have to be afraid of that. It is not possible to have a negative IQ.

I hope you lose everything , house , job , money and become a bum on the streets.
    You are not a very nice person.

Why do you involve your daughter in your crazy psycho delusions and beliefs?
    Because the Holy Bible tells us to do that. There is nothing crazy, psycho or delusional about that.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by bowowowow View Post
      Wow , is this for real ? I won't even bother reading all the 14 pages
      So you've decided to spew hatred and judge us without even bothering to read the thread? And you expect us to take you seriously, right?

I'm really afraid my IQ will drop .
      Not much chance of that, fido.

I hope you lose everything , house , job , money and become a bum on the streets . Why do you involve your daughter in your crazy psycho delusions and beliefs? let her make her own choices and if she isn't influenced by your dumbass I'd bet that she would never want to be apart of this religion .

Really disgusted , I hope once your daughter reaches 18 she runs and never gives you a phone call , nothing actually I hope ( if you have more than 1 kid that all do the same thing ) and you become an old crazy jesus freak in some mental institute alone crying .
      Thanks for your time .
      Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
      5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
      5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
      Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by wtfmate89 View Post
        Is this for real? You all are crazy who support this. I don't care that the scripture says a man can sell his daughter. That was written a couple thousand years ago, we now live in the 21st century.
        What does that have to do with anything?
        Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

You all need to take your heads out of your butts and grow up and get with the times.
        I believe that is what got this country into the mess it's in. Take prayer out of schools, allow baby murder, accept homosexuality and you get the world in its current state.

We would like to take the world back to a more idyllic time when a man could earn enough to take care of a family with his wife staying home. A time when there were no queers. A more genteel era when blasphemers were scourged.

Crazy ass Christians.... You're the reason why people have given up on religion
        Thanks you for your persecution. The Word tells us we are blessed by it.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
          But Revelation makes it clear we are talking about stone weight, not some modern precious metal gimmick. None of the references use a pound of gold. Troy is a modern concoction used by heathen jewelers to cheat people and wasn't much in use until after the fall of pagan Troy.
          I think that the main thing is that buyer and seller agree on an exchange rate in any transactions, perhaps similar to the exchange of foreign currency: there may be a good exchange rate there, but over here they don't want to see my passport; whatever.

There haven't been any disagreements that I'm aware of.

Proverbs 11:1 . Ezekiel 45:10

The system of weights and measures we use are derived from a very ancient standard. In America, or in Australia (where I am at present residing) our metrology is closely associated with (or, more accurately, is a part of) the British system.
          For obvious reasons.
          I know there are heathens watching this thread, and - so as to not appear boorish - I will acknowledge their demonic metric system, and note that even in satanic France the general population do not fully accept this Napoleonic invitation into the vile cesspit of languid torpor and continue to order many common commodities à la livre.

Prior to the standardisation of weights, the local standard was the actual weight of a particular seed (the grain weight).

..the first weights were not fashioned by man but by nature. In order to weigh small amounts precisely, small objects that were easily obtained and of a consistent size were needed. So the grains and seeds of plants were chosen for their elegant uniformity. A grain of wheat became the grain of weight..
          Note particularly:

The weights of seeds were eventually transformed into stone equivalents for the weighing of general goods,
          The period when prices for cattle, sheep, women - and other low value possessions - were determined, was the period when this standardisation was being established. Egyptian weights for gold, silver or for general purposes, might have been established, but trade was also being opened up with India, for example, where the mustard seed was the standard.

Before the various exchange rates were fixed, as stone weights, the principle that precious metals were traded according to a separate and extant scale was universal.

But it is not that important for low value commodities; slaves; daughters.

Comment

Wow , is this for real ? I won't even bother reading all the 14 pages because I'm really afraid my IQ will drop .
            Well you wouldn't be the first person in the world that reads so slowly that they reach senility before they finish their first book.

Seems to say more about you than the True Christians(tm) here at Landover Baptist Church.
            YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Wow , is this for real ? I won't even bother reading all the 14 pages because I'm really afraid my IQ will drop .
              I hope you lose everything , house , job , money and become a bum on the streets . Why do you involve your daughter in your crazy psycho delusions and beliefs? let her make her own choices and if she isn't influenced by your dumbass I'd bet that she would never want to be apart of this religion .

Really disgusted , I hope once your daughter reaches 18 she runs and never gives you a phone call , nothing actually I hope ( if you have more than 1 kid that all do the same thing ) and you become an old crazy jesus freak in some mental institute alone crying .
              Thanks for your time .

I see by your username and donkey references that you have a little secret.

Procreating with animals is actually mentioned IN the Bible. Unfortunately it will damn you to Hell. As for your IQ...well, let's be honest. You haven't actually got one. That's not your fault though. That's God's. He made you that way because He hates you.

Enjoy Hell.

YIC, McUinnean, of that Ilk.

Comment

After reading the thread, I did some research on your church, and your believes. I have the feeling that I'll be sticking around here alot longer.

Comment

I just want to say. that i will be praying for all your souls, may god forgive you all. and i pray for your children and wives that they find the oppertunities to get as far away from you as possible, not to sell themselves and become degenerates. but to get married and be in a trusting loving and truely godly relationship free from abuse and the hell you've put them through

Comment

@One With God Who do you not love Jesus?
                    I Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by One With God View Post
                      I just want to say. that i will be praying for all your souls, may god forgive you all. and i pray for your children and wives that they find the oppertunities to get as far away from you as possible, not to sell themselves and become degenerates. but to get married and be in a trusting loving and truely godly relationship free from abuse and the hell you've put them through
                      Why do you want me to go to Hell? I love my Husband as I love Christ, I love my children and I love my Christian life. Who are you to judge me?
                      Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by ReDucTor View Post
                        After reading the thread, I did some research on your church, and your believes. I have the feeling that I'll be sticking around here alot longer.

You seem to have gotten the caption wrong. Pilate wrote:

This has the authority of Scripture . JOHN 19:19 . and when challenged, by demonic judaista . JOHN 19:21 . was reaffirmed by the Imperial representative, Pontius Pilate:

John 19:22 Pilate answered, What I have written I have written.

READ ABOUT IT HERE

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                          Originally Posted by ReDucTor

You seem to have gotten the caption wrong. Pilate wrote:

This has the authority of Scripture . JOHN 19:19 . and when challenged, by demonic judaista . JOHN 19:21 . was reaffirmed by the Imperial representative, Pontius Pilate:

John 19:22 Pilate answered, What I have written I have written.

READ ABOUT IT HERE
                          An excellent point, Sister MitzaLizalor. ReDukTor doesn't seem to realize that none of the Greek words for sarcasm appear in the New Testament (nor the Old Testament for that matter). If he is unsure of that he might check for μυκτηρισμός or σαρκασμός or even επικερτόμημα.

And while he might not know Greek like some, he can read each and every word of the 1611 King James Bible in God's own language, English, and he still won't find it.
                          YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Ill buy ur daughter for $2.99

Comment

Originally posted by AdoniS View Post
                              Ill buy ur daughter for $2.99

This is not a joking matter. Women are worth more than slaves or livestock, but less than a house.

Exodus 20:17
                              Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
                              II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                              And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                              In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                              Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

It's too bad that so many upstanding White Christians are being forced to sell their daughters as a result of the Obamaconomy. His mismanagement from day one and his deep-seated hatred for White people has ruined this once-great nation in less than two years. As a result of Obamacare and other Obamanations, we're facing an Obamapocalypse.

Sad. So terribly, terribly sad. I weep for America.

Comment

Working...
                                X