View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

I'mAbeliever is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists? - 03-27-2010, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
COWARD

Atheists have said they would become believers or at lest agnostics if we Theists were to show you just the shadow of the hemline of the robes of God. I just did just that. Now if you can't provide a naturalistic explanation of anally insertable cucumbers then logically there had to be a supernatural one.

Face it, I have you stuck on this cucumber dilemma.
You have stuck me on an irrelevant dilemma - you think it's God, I don't know what it is, but I choose to believe everything happens naturally and most things are up to chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Enoch View Post
Because you say so? You started this thread. In doing so you implied God does not exist, the burden of proof is on YOU. I made no claims at all, how can the burden of proof be on me?

You're not very good at this, are you?
I started this thread asking how you (not you as in you personally, but you as in you people (I assume you understood that)) can say you know god exists. I never said he doesn't, so the burden of proof does not lie on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Try the reverse logic. You do not have faith, therefore God does not exist. Just as hollow, isn't it? So we can say, either e does or does not, based on your logic and the logic I presented, right friend? We need something to sway the voter as it were. Ah, we have the Bible. The Bible does state God exists. So that makes it two for God, one against. Then we have the billions of believers. That makes billions plus 2 to your one. We can try to add atheists but they are a wide group. Not all atheists say God does not exist, they state that either they choose not to follow Him or they do not believe. I figure they end up being a wash. So we are down to a billion plus two to your one.

Check and mate, my friend.

Would you like to play again? This questions is like checkers and God always gets to go first.
Wow, that's some advanced logic there. A billion people believes it, so it must be true. In the past, people thought the world was flat. Does that make it true?

I love your argumentation, guys: God exists, God is always right, I rest my case, period.