View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sissy Cry Baby Violins Retard Posting

JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustARetard is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: "But I'm Too NICE To Go To Hell!" - 12-21-2014, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
Tell you what, dummy: if you can find in the KJV Bible where people are already in Hell, I will send a $1,000 donation in your name to your local NAMBLA chapter.

You have 15 minutes.

Tick tock!
Fair enough...and thank you for the mostly civil reply. I'm not really used to getting those from you. I guess I didn't realize that no one goes to hell until after the white throne judgement...which poses another question. Where are the souls at now? Purgatory? I mean they have to go somewhere while they await judgement right? I'm sure you'll probably tell me to go find the answers myself but honestly it would be nice if you would answer that question just this one time.
ps. not a big fan of NAMBLA..I prefer girls.