View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spoogey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Please pray for someone to rape my daughters - 11-08-2013, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post

Thanks for your time in replying.

What i have understood is that according to your doctrine, rape is a sin. Why, you may ask? Because both your doctrine and yourself have admitted that there is a punishment to raping (notably, paying the father of the girl some compensation, and having to marry the girl in question).

So naturally, if there is punishment for this rape, the rape itself is not a desirable action or outcome. Punishment is only handed out for sin.

So, to put this back into context, i.e of the original poster, why is he (and others who have joined in with him) praying for someone to commit a sin?

This is hardly the "True Christian" way, is it? Or is it now ok to pray for others to commit sin or for sin to take place?

A confused bunch of people, with confused ideas, i fear.