View Single Post
(#68)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Retard Posting

Fisher-Lacey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Exclamation Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes. - 02-12-2014, 02:01 PM

I know there is an ultimate creator.

I know that this entity of immeasurable power has a great affection for his creation.

God says in this book you're reading through one of the apostles that we should obey the law of our government, as long as it does not break his laws.

I read something on the top of this thread. It greatly disturbed me.

Anyway you say it, what you (you know who you are) have done is defined by the word MURDER.

An infant human being cries because it is the absolute only method they have to communicate to their caretakers. I am in disbelief.

Another thing... beating your son into submission to make him godly?

I understand and implement rudimentary discipline with my precious daughter, but I'll be absolutely honest. I am a skilled individual and if anyone were to lay a hand on my daughter, it would be multiplied back upon them one hundred fold.

I know it won't change how you all categorize and brandish me on here, but I will say this. I respect and acknowledge your right to follow whatever you think or have been told will save you from hell.

Because that's what this is all about.
Don't lie to yourselves.
Fear is effective for manifesting control.

It is impossible to follow both covenants, old and new. Read your King James Bibles. Read where Jesus came and changed everything. Read ALL OF IT, NOT JUST THE PARTS YOU LIKE.

At the end of Revelation. Read that one again.

My daughter and I have a phenomenal relationship and she is very perceptive to me as her father and provider. She has a good temperament and is obedient and sweet. She knows there is a God who loves her.

It is not anyone's job to tell others how to live. Read your bibles. Look for it. It's there.

God is focused on what YOU do with his son Jesus Christ.

Now; throw your labels on me. Cast your insults and judgements. I've seen them on here. But there is no glory in persecution if you return it. Jesus turned his cheek.

I'm done here.

Come and get me.