View Single Post
(#1419)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 09-16-2014, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjams View Post
To: Brony hating bible humping people who like to call themselves Christians.

You people are idiots.
Hello, Jimjams. Like you, I am a newcomer to this site. You and me have the right to disagree with this particular Christian group; however, I don't believe that insults will lead to anything positive. You have your beliefs, they have theirs. Why can't you be more tolerant and less ethnocentric?

Quote:
Try to do some REAL research before you start a topic.
This is a particularly interesting statement, especially given that later you say the following:

Quote:
Your Jesus loves everyone. Do me a favor. Go learn Latin and read the real 1000+ year old texts.
If you have done "some REAL research" on this issue, you would know that:

1) Jesus does love everyone, but that does not prevent Him from sending sinners (the majority of people) to Hell.

2) Latin isn't helpful for reading the original text of the Bible because neither Old nor New Testament were written in Latin.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.