View Single Post
(#3615)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocking eskimo

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Sissy Cry Baby

DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-11-2014, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishBrewer View Post
these "shortcomings" are mere propaganda made up by fearfull people that are to scared to experience the World so its easier to hide and call it evil

i would never be hit by a garbage truck. i drive them...

and in previous posts you have called me a satanic worshipper, a heathen, told me that my beliefs are going to get me sent to hell. all the while "god" has not spoken a single Word to me..... so yes YOU are condemning me

btw do you know these verses???

*** removed plagiarized content ***
how did you know what i wrote unless you have read the satanic bible yourself??

Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.