View Single Post
(#3611)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocking eskimo

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Sissy Cry Baby

DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-11-2014, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
Proof please.

I John 3:9: Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God

A little bit of Bible reading goes a long way, sonny boy!

Pastor Ed
im so very sorry it should have said 2014 not 214 and proof??? the idea of christianity was invented at the time of the "birth of christ" Hence the A.D and B.C shortening.s

and ccording to your own verse i cannot commit sin as i am born of god... hmm... i sin on a daily basis when you look at what sin is for crazy christians. god preaches love and kindness but all you peple show are hate, fear-mongering and double standards. you are willing to post false data and when questioned about its credibility your best answer is "god said it"

im sorry my friends but that is not a good enough answer when you make topics that include an ENTIRE COUNTRY. thats rascism.
saying i will burn in hell??? thats condemning.
claiming that you have seen the light and can show me because god has chosen you?? both blasphemy and vanity.
all of which even YOUR bible are against