View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Forum Member, lost in space
Forum Member

angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: HOODIES - THE CLOTHING OF SATANISTS, CRIMINALS AND FREAKS ! - 07-15-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothers_In_Arms View Post
As 'Christians' you should be ashamed of yourselves, how can you judge a person purely on there clothing?

I am a Christian, never sinned, do to others what I wish done upon myself etc and I love nothing more than to wear a hoody. Why? Because they are warm and practical.

It shock's me that the minority of people that wear hoodys and commit a crime can influence you all enough to tar the rest of the 'hoody wearing community' with the same brush.

As for it being the attire of satanists, aren't the traditional Satan worshipers more or less dressed in a cloak with a hood (much like a Christian Monk) and not infact a hoody as it has been refered to in this pittiful thread.

As for it being a clothing choice of freaks......WoW, just WoW that really is rock bottom.

I applaud you people, I thought that most Christianity forums were all boring, but this one has made me laugh to no ends at the ridiculous theorys you have.

Good Night,

Brothers_In_Arms (A disapointed (Normal) Christian)

Have you ever been robbed by men in hoodies?.
Have you ever been frightened to walk alone in the street where a group of these hooded freaks are *hanging* about?

I take it the answer will be no. Because otherwise you would think more about you're words.