View Single Post
(#567)
Old
GaleWhoring the Boring (On Moderation) GaleWhoring the Boring is offline
Unsaved trash, probably hopeless sinner
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Uppity Woman/Enabler Sinner Cathlick Langobard

GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God HATES Rational Thinking! - 10-15-2017, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force=ma View Post
That is for our Pastor to tell us and for us to judge ourselves.For one, I personally believe that most of Psalm is not to be taken seriously.

The LORD trieth the righteous:
but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Psalm 11:5

God would never hate anyone, no matter who they were. I see it as a metaphore. We must be cautious of hate. Lest we become those men who “loveth violence” ourselves.

Because God has spoken to me. I was in a dark place for a time. I was addicted to a substance which I wish not to elicit. I looked for salvation in God and found it. I have been free from my addiction for seven years. I have never been healthier nor happier.
That is why I believe. Not because of The Bible, not because of my parents (I was raised atheist,) not because of word of mouth through my bishop, and not through teaching. I found salvation because I asked for it.
Force is my second middle name!

I'm glad God has made your world better. Substance addiction is a tricky road, and anything to take you off it is a bonus.