View Single Post
(#346)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Location: orally servicing strangers in the park for pot money
XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: QUIZ: "Am I going to HEAVEN or HELL?" Most accurate test ever! - 07-27-2014, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
Welcome, young lady.

Please go to the Introduction sub forum and tell us what church you go to, what your favourite Bile verse is and when you started your walk with Christ.

YIC
Ok but I don't have a church I believe in science