View Single Post
(#343)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Location: orally servicing strangers in the park for pot money
XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XxWristsBoundxX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: QUIZ: "Am I going to HEAVEN or HELL?" Most accurate test ever! - 07-27-2014, 12:50 PM

Lol don't even know why I took this quiz I already have a spot reserved for me in hell and it's the throne... BTW I accept all of you guys and you all have a nice home down here.... You should also know who the real leader of misery is... And it sure as hell ain't me our uncle Lucifer....