View Single Post
(#1680)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

DemonicAtheist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DemonicAtheist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DemonicAtheist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DemonicAtheist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DemonicAtheist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DemonicAtheist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DemonicAtheist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DemonicAtheist is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 04-15-2014, 02:35 AM

I play TF2 its fun, nothing crazy satanic or anti-American stuff at all in it, I am not here to tell you how to raise your children but I don't give two [NAUGHTY WORD REMOVED] about who you are or what you believe in, you have no right to judge or criticize anybody but yourself, you live in the year 2014 there is HOMOSEXUALITY everywhere and there isn't a damn thing wrong with it, I don't care what your 2000 year old fiction book says. The bible is full of wise and moral ideas but it is not to be taken literally, as are not the other books of Islam and Judaism which are all three basically the same religion. to take any of it seriously is equivalent to standing on the roof of a building shouting 'I am ignorant and foolish, and I will not base anything on scientific fact or general logic.' everyone is 100% entitled to their opinion so go on believing what you will, but do not force your ridiculous beliefs on others you should allow your children to make their own decisions.

---P.S, All of you are a bunch of bigots and [NAUGHTY WORD REMOVED]

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 04-15-2014 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Say, let's keep the language clean. This is a family-friendly forum!