View Single Post
(#63)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-18-2007, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Do you HAVE to reply in the original quote box??? Would it be so hard to add a couple extra tags?

Nope, that's pretty much the accepted approximation of the Earth's age.

One does not need to be a geologist. You can watch, step by step, things being dated. Dinosaur bones etc. A basic understanding of the process will enable you to understand and see it for yourself.

Factors, shmactors. Carbon dating may not be foolproof but you can't, I notice, say anything about radiometric dating. Why? Because you can't say anything. Radiometric dating is very reliable. And it is used to date older things, older things which don't have carbon-14 in them to date anymore.
Read the works of a man named Brent G. Dalrymple, he explains quite well about radiometric dating,and which is one of the most reliable parts of science.
Compare all the statistics of radiometric dating, it IS reliable.

See above about radiometric dating.

LOL!
See what I said above about fossils and evidence and dating. When they were handing out common sense, were you ordering a milkshake?

Sorry, dude, but we're all descended from apelike creatures.
Dear Lord! Ms Vanhellthing, this is not a science (forgive me Jesus) forum. And how do you expect a good Christian gal (or Jesus for that matter) to take the THEORIES you speak of seriously, when most of them are dreamed up by communist homosexual members of the NEA at state run colleges (forgive me again, Jesus)???

PS I would assign even more warning points, but it seems you have received you limit this week (and it's only Tuesday!)

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.