View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Movie Review "God's Cartoonist: The Comic Crusade of Jack Chi - 12-15-2009, 07:24 PM

Pastor Ezekiel:
Thanks to you Brother, for that fine link!!!

I have always enjoyed passing out those wonderful Chick tract cartoon books to unsaved children at the local truckstop. I find if you add an interesting 'anatomical appendages' with an inkpen to the cartoons, and write your phone number... well the responses are abundant.

The shear joy of reading cartoon inspirational books has motivated me to search the internets for more sources of picto-salvation. It appears that a, ~ Robert Crumb, fellow has done a wonderful comic of Genesis and I can't wait to see his other scriptural works. I'm searching the web now for his other art books, and I hear he even does music!