View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Knights Templar - an Upper Echelon of Christian Brotherhood? Tool of Satan? Neither? - 10-16-2015, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Weren't the knights templar some sort of catholic operation?

and right there at the 40 second mark,
Year Established . . 1119
Founded by: . . . . . . .Hugues de Payens
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Godfrey de Saint-Omer

so I looked them up:

Hugues de Payens
A papist toady. I won't link to the catholic encyclopędia but there's plenty of fawning to be found in there. Next:

Godfrey de Saint-Omer

..which meant I also needed to look up "Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon" and sure enough

Looking through a few sources all I got was papism papism papism pope pope pope you could almost smell the holy water not to mention blasphemous nuns, Bible denying friars, lying priests & sozzled monks brainwashing children to coerce them, when adults, to fund their simony. Nevertheless, the temple knights did oppose marauding hordes who had their eyes on Europe and America which at this time was a Viking colony administered from Greenland so who knows? Did they prevent America from conversion to the false prophet? Were the savages spared from Mohammed so that the message of Salvation could one day be preached? Or did they open the doorway for popish adventures across the new world. An adventure requiring the declaration of independence in God's Name to dislodge. But even so, there still seem to be a lot of Romish idolators on the map.

Obviously I don't intrude opinions in my posts but am happy to post this map so others may decide for themselves or, preferably, ask the Pastors who will explain the correct position.

Jeremiah 3:15 I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding. kjv

Genesis 1:27-28a God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply. kjv
Thank you, Mitza, for your legwork on this. Yes, the genesis of these "Knights" seems to be Saint Bernard, who acted as a mediator when two popes were competing for papal supremacy.

My history knowledge is limited, but isn't it accuratish to say that, at that time (~1100 AD) the RCC was nearly the only game in town, i.e. the "true Christians" were a largely disjointed (on the human level) group, disbursed throughout Europe and Asia? So, any organized body would have at its power/basis/funding from the RCC.

Yet, I agree with the others' posts, here - the RCC roots, secrecy, and symbol of two men sharing a horse, are troubling. I am not interested in sharing a saddle, with any man, figuratively or literally.

Thanks, All. I believe I will pass, for now, on the invitation.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. - Psalm 46:10