View Single Post
(#67)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

OnethroughourLord is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Lightbulb I am new. Glory unto the Lord and not to the prideful. - 10-31-2013, 06:06 PM

Hi Bob and other's. My name is Johnathan. I do not like to be called John as I have not yet earned the right to be called this Godly name.

I fear God. I have always strived to be a Christian but it is only recently that I have come to see Our Lord in all of his mighty glory. To Fear God was not taught in my church, (which is Grace Baptist in Parkersburg, WV under the pastorship of William P. Oldaker) so I am hear to better understand God's true purpose for me. I used to think it was enough to Praise Him but the punishments God has delivered unto me recently have been a message received loud and clear. I have been a weak Christian. I am repentant and fearful.

I have prayed for forgiveness and thus have been lead here. I don't know why I have been punished but I believe I have been lead here not just to grown as a Christian but for a specific purpose. While the old me would have prayed and been repentant for my sins, I know now I must do more. Please help me find out what that is. I have been reading this message board thoroughly after God had me stumble upon it. I was researching sinful acts of the flesh such as body piercings and tattoos when I found you. I want to know how other Christians are handling this plight. I cannot find a wife when all of the whores are covered in this filth. May God forgive my weakness, it is not in His name.

To make myself the center of this post would be ungodly, therefore I will let more information about me be made available organically. While I am unworthy of God, I am worthy of His word, which speaks to me the loudest is as follows: "For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries. Anyone who has set aside the law of Moses dies without mercy on the evidence of two or three witnesses. How much worse punishment, do you think, will be deserved by the one who has spurned the Son of God, and has profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has outraged the Spirit of grace? For we know him who said, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge his people.” ..." Hebrews 10:21-36