View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Reusable Shopping Bags: Environmentally Responsible, or Sinful Idolatry? - 03-05-2013, 05:35 AM

I would also point out that getting bags that will last over and over again puts you in league with Satan himself.

Isaiah 14:14

By choosing bags that can be used indefinitely, you are in fact making the claim that you are immortal, and that is a claim that God alone can make.

Psalm 144:4

I Corinthians 15:22

No, my friends, we should not mock God by investing our treasure in things that will last us 'forever' because we don't have 'forever'. When we use disposable plastic and paper bags we are showing the Lord that we understand that we are finite beings that are not long for this world.