X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Autism - the New Gay

Originally posted by SomeRandomDude227 View Post
    You want autistic people (Who can't change themselves or their mental disability) to be cast into a lake of hellfire and brimstone?
    No, friend. God does, as with all defectives including dwarves, crookbacks, flatnoses, brokefoots, deafmutes, cripples, and those who are wounded in the stones, as His word lays plain. We only rejoice in His decision as He commands us to.

You should read the Bible and join us in obeying it.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
      I am certain once Jesus becomes our next president He will make being gay, autistic, Atheist or even worse democrat, punishable by death! The Bible is already very clear on this, but as we all know Obama ignores the Bible so he can rape America.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

2nd Chronicles 15:13 "That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."
      I agree completely. There is no solid scientific proof that autism is real at all!

Comment

I have put together a help sheet, just in case you meet the parents of an autistic. Bear in mind that they will be terminally embarrassed, so you need to be careful.

1. Ask: “Is your child an artistic or musical genius? What special gifts does your child have?”
        We’ve all seen the documentary “Rain Man” and know about the extraordinary artistic and musical gifts that some individuals on the "autism spectrum" (There's a couple of $20 words) possess. The kid’s bound to be able to do some tricks of some sort.

2. Ask: “You’d never know by looking at her that she has autism! She looks so normal.”
        But don’t add anything like “… around the eyes.” Or “Well... her feet do.” These additions can be hurtful.

Don’t say: “Your daughter is adorable”
        Any parent of an autistic will know that’s a lie.

3. Say: “God doesn’t give you what you can’t handle” or “Everything happens for the best.”
        This sort of thing really helps. It is more than likely that the parent has never heard this before and will welcome your insight and go away smiling.

Do say: “Is there anything I can do to help you out?” or “I’m here if you need to talk.”
        You should be quite insistent on this offer. Phone the owner of the autistic at regular intervals: you can also ask about any update – e.g. “Is it showing any signs of being normal?”

4. Ask: “I know exactly what you’re going through. My cousin has a friend whose neighbor’s sister has a child with autism.”
        It’s human nature to try to show empathy for the family affected by autism, and God gave us an imagination to use, didn’t He?

5. Ask:Do you have other children and are they autistic, too?”
        I think this is a helpful approach. It subtly reminds the parent that their child is punishment from God for something their own parents did and if they've got one normal one, they’ll realize it could be worse.

6. Ask: “Why don’t you just try…that new special diet I saw on TV? Or the latest and greatest treatment that was featured in the newspaper?
        The parents will be desperate for any straw at which to grasp – you might also bring up the subject of Landover (although we would prefer not to have the “children” present, they can be very disruptive.)

7. Ask: “Don’t you think you’ve put him through enough treatment? Just let him grow out of it.” Or “Just accept him the way he is. Why use treatment to try to change him?”
        This is a good way of introducing “Healing By Prayer.” Pastor Zeke has hundreds of letters testifying to his success through Jesus.

8. Ask: “It’s such a burden to have to drive my kids to soccer practice and ballet classes every day!”or “My kids are talking so much they’re driving me crazy!”
        This gives the parents some perspective, something they probably lack as they have no idea what it is like to have a normal kid.

9. Ask: “You should really make time for yourself. You need to relax. Maybe take in a prayer meeting?”
        Parents of these creatures need to take a break. Their kid’ll probably be completely unaware that they have gone for a few hours. If there is any chance it’d get hysterical, it could always be locked in a garage or somewhere safe. Parents need that break and speak to real people.

10. Ask: “How’s the marriage going? I hear the divorce rate is 80 percent among parents of kids with autism.”
        These sort of statistics are really reliable: you can see how it works… five days without sleep and then the kid shits on the floor. It’s not going to be easy. Mind you, with such a high rate of divorce, it’s probably better just to ask, “When’s the divorce?” It’ll give the parent something “normal” to talk about.

11. Ask: “What caused your child’s autism?”
        The parents will often come up with some garbage about vaccines, allergies, chemicals, illnesses, etc. You can let them go on for a while before saying, “Did you ever think that you upset Jesus? Can you think of the time you might have said or done something?”Then continue with examples from others with whom you have spoken or have read about.
        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          Autism is an easy way of saying "my kid's OK but he needs special privileges."
          One of my best friends had autism. It is not a funny topic to joke about. If there is a Hell, do you feel you will go to it for laughing at other people's disabilities and disadvantages? I can only hope so.
          And before you ask, I am not autistic.
          Just looking at this forum, I can see people proving how cold and heartless they are. I am amazed. If those people are the 'true Christians' and represent what Christianity is all about, you could not PAY me to become one. I am happy as an atheist, thanks.
          Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
          abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Halfwit_Atheist View Post
            One of my best friends had autism. It is not a funny topic to joke about. If there is a Hell, do you feel you will go to it for laughing at other people's disabilities and disadvantages? I can only hope so.
            And before you ask, I am not autistic.
            Just looking at this forum, I can see people proving how cold and heartless they are. I am amazed. If those people are the 'true Christians' and represent what Christianity is all about, you could not PAY me to become one. I am happy as an atheist, thanks.
            Who's joking? The sin of retardation is no joke.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              Who's joking? The sin of retardation is no joke.
              omg... i can't even... so are you saying that disable people are a work of satan? that autism is a sin?

I LOVE GOD. BUT I HATE RELIGIONS because of fanatic people like you

Comment

Originally posted by PORTUGA View Post
                omg... i can't even... so are you saying that disable people are a work of satan? that autism is a sin?
                It's a choice, like being a gay.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by PORTUGA View Post
                  omg
                  Exodus 20:7
                  Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD willl not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
                  Thinking of Abortion?
                  That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                  Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Well PRAISE THE LORD!

A cure for autism has been found!

Bleach Enemas!

No, really!
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                      Well PRAISE THE LORD!

A cure for autism has been found!

Bleach Enemas!

No, really!
                      Hmmm

Can that be done prophetically as a preventive? You know me, I hate to wait until it is too late for Salvation®.
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I have Aspergers: My personality type, Christian, loving too empathetic towards people and animals. A victim no, been bullied yes and abused who hasn't. God loves everyone and I find it shameful that people on here are judging and saying that I have no morals because I am mildly autistic? I'm not sure how someone can say such a thing without knowing me. I get taken advantage of easliy, may be a little slow on my feet but I'm alot smarter than you give me credit for. I do no know that my intuition is very very sharp so I feel this is a very hateful sate and the people on here have a lot of anger to get out and it is not a place I want to associate with. I joined because I heard about this site through another and was very curious and wanted to stand up for myself because I am a human made by God and I deserve to be respected. I can't change your minds about people with autisim"demons" whatever makes you feel happy towards the end of the day to put someone else down. If that gives you satisfaction and motivation than whom I to say to stop.

I am full of love and I see the good in everyone so if that is evil than that is new to me.
                        For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.--Lev.21:18 <----God hates ugly people and cripples!!

Comment

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                            Thank you I appreciate your kind words. What you say is funny and I have free speech too right? So I am saying how I feel. I feel like I'm talking to a 10 year old. Have a nice day.
                            For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.--Lev.21:18 <----God hates ugly people and cripples!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetamy View Post
                              ...I have free speech too right?...
                              Not here, you don't.

...I feel like I'm talking to a 10 year old...
                              Does insulting 10 year olds make you feel better?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                                Not here, you don't.

Does insulting 10 year olds make you feel better?
                                I do have free speech and no it was just a figure of speech. Basically saying that it's immaturity on this site.

Comment

Working...
                                X