X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about (Pastor Zeke's compensation package).

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
    It's a bit controversial. I think it began with Daisy Mae being driven around, which made it a bit of a fashion statement. I think there's even a movie of it somewhere. Personally, I don't have a car, but I don't think I would trust them with, say, a stick shift. Or wheel caps. I keep thinking of Judges 5:28 as well.
    Surely you don't suggest that Miss Daisy shouldn't be driven! For Heaven's sake, we're not Lutherans! It's just unseemly for Pastor Ezekiel's fiancée to be seen driving the Rolls herself. Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about the Landover negro chauffeurs. The church (not to mention the Freehold Police Department) only lets the old and docile Tom-type negroes drive. The young bucks all work out in the fields as sharecroppers--which I hope sufficiently answers brother Faith-Machine's question.

I suppose there will be an optimal negro hire/cost balance, but I don't know how to calculate it.
    Me neither. This sounds like something we should ask our Jew accountants. They may be doomed to an eternity in Hell, but nobody is better at saving a penny or two than a Jew. Except maybe an Armenian, but we don't have any of those A-rab's in Freehold (thank God).
    The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Re: The elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about (Pastor Zeke's compensation package).

I recommend a 1967 Chevolet Impala. Maybe black, four-door. Of course, you coud not trade it in every year, but it will last a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Castiel Novak View Post
        I recommend a 1967 Chevolet Impala. Maybe black, four-door. Of course, you coud not trade it in every year, but it will last a lifetime.
        I take it you're related to Kim Novak? Why would anybody take car buying advice from a Czech whore or one of her relatives?

I'll bet you drive a Škoda.
        WARNING:
        In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
        REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

The church (not to mention the Freehold Police Department) only lets the old and docile Tom-type negroes drive. The young bucks all work out in the fields as sharecroppers--which I hope sufficiently answers brother Faith-Machine's question.
          Has anyone given any thought to raising the taxes on the land our darker skinned employees use for their garden. While I realize they spend most of their cash at the church sponsored Jesus Saves discount and grocery store consider allowing them to pay the taxes in goods. The fresh produce could then be sold at a farmers market for a profitable amount of cash monies.
          sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
          Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
          Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
          Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Well I've just come from inspecting the negro field workers and observing them as they do their jobs. I'm pleased (and surprised) to see that they're not taking Saturday off, as they are wont to do. I assume their overseers are demonstrating real leadership by ensuring that they don't slack off on weekends.

Anyway, I can report that the negroes appear to be of good stock. To a man, they are all strong-backed and well muscled, and the youth are exceptionally clean limbed. Now that I've seen them working in the hot sun, I must say I feel a bit better about the whole situation. In fact, I could even see employing one of the young boys in my own home as a personal valet.
            WARNING:
            In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
            REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
              I take it you're related to Kim Novak? Why would anybody take car buying advice from a Czech whore or one of her relatives?

I'll bet you drive a Škoda.
              I do not know who that is or what kind of car she drives. My apologies. I just find this car to be useful. I do not drive.

Comment

I do not drive.
                Ah, so you employ a negro chauffeur, too. Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                  Ah, so you employ a negro chauffeur, too. Awesome!
                  No. I simply have a friend who does not let me drive his car, the impala. He is very partial to it.

Comment

No. I simply have a friend who does not let me drive his car, the impala. He is very partial to it.
                    I suppose that is a good choice for a hell-bound heathen, as I heard it acclimatises the driver just before being cast in the lakes of fire in case of an accident - or so I heard.
                    Psalm 81:10:
                    I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                    open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

I'm not sure if this alleged friend is really talking about a car or if he's actually into bestiality. The impala is somewhat graceful but I recommend shooting these ruminants for steaks and not 'riding' or 'driving' them and being 'partial' aka 'jealous' of the beast!

Exodus 22:19
                      Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                        The impala is somewhat graceful but I recommend shooting these ruminants
                        Every impala has an imp in it. They need either to be hunted down before they breed.

I'm not so sure they're ruminants, however (the impalas, I mean, not the imps--though imps aren't exactly the Einsteins of the demon world, either). I don't think that rumination is really their strong suit. Especially if we're talking about the POS cars.

Just a thought, but if I were so desperate for a ride that I actually befriended some guy who owned an Impala, I wouldn't advertise that fact to the world. There is such a thing as TMI.

Comment

BTW, I think we're getting a little off track here. This is a thread about elephants, not impalas.

Comment

I love the Impala SS! Not only is it good on gas (14mpg city), but those SS badges remind me of one of my favorite organizations.

WARNING:

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                              I love the Impala SS! Not only is it good on gas (14mpg city), but those SS badges remind me of one of my favorite organizations.

Ours is a 1967 black, four door, Chevy Impala.

Comment

Ours is a 1967 black, four door, Chevy Impala.
                                Co-mingling of community property? So in other words, this "friend" is your husband.

I think I'm going to throw up.
                                WARNING:

Comment

Working...
                                X