X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm the only one who thinks that gays kissing each other is worse then rape?

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
    We cannot forget that the male-on-male kiss that Judus thrust upon our Sweet Lord™ Jesus Christ™ was the beginning of the end.

These are Biblical© Teachings the young ignore in their pleasures of the flesh.

This picture looks like that guy is whispering something shocking in '' ear. I bet he was propositioning him.
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Re: I'm the only one who thinks that gays kissing each other is worse then rape?

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
      This picture looks like that guy is whispering something shocking in '' ear. I bet he was propositioning him.
      Our Lord does look pretty horrified, Sister. I never could trust that Judas character. All paintings show him to be a perv.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Proof that Judas tried to turn Jesus queer.

Can you imagine what unspeakable torments satan has devised for him down in hellfire?
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          Proof that Judas tried to turn Jesus queer.
          Here is some gross old troll joo Judas coming on to our sweet young Jesus..he is probably trying to convert Jesus to the disgusting jooish faith....

Comment

Here is some gross old troll joo Judas coming on to our sweet young Jesus..he is probably trying to convert Jesus to the disgusting jooish faith....

That smile on Judas' face just reeks of sodomy

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Today Israel is full of gay night clubs with gays kissing. It is like everyone there is a Judas.
              -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
              -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
              -Holocaust Jokes
              -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
              -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
              -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
              -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
              -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                That smile on Judas' face just reeks of sodomy
                It's like Judas is this STALKER who keeps following poor Jesus from painting to painting! And he gets increasingly AGGRESSIVE! You would think after being turned down in one painting, he'd stop.

Comment

It's like Judas is this STALKER who keeps following poor Jesus from painting to painting! And he gets increasingly AGGRESSIVE! You would think after being turned down in one painting, he'd stop.

Is this despicable piece of scum actually attempting to kiss our Sweet Lord on the mouth on this one? Oh our poor , what He had to endure in order to die (temporarily) and save all True Christians™ from eternal damnation!
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                    Is this despicable piece of scum actually attempting to kiss our Sweet Lord on the mouth on this one? Oh our poor
                    Yup...and that's not the worst of it. (get out your Air Sickness Bags)

All this stalking and harassment culminated in Jesus ending up with strong grounds to press a drugged date rape attempt charge. Judas would stop at nothing to get one final shot.

(I think they had "peeyote" back then, and that's what was used) (but it never went to trial so we we'll never know for sure)

Comment

Yup...and that's not the worst of it. (get out your Air Sickness Bags)

All this stalking and harassment culminated in Jesus ending up with strong grounds to press a drugged date rape attempt charge. Judas would stop at nothing to get one final shot.

(I think they had "peeyote" back then, and that's what was used) (but it never went to trial so we we'll never know for sure)

That triggered my gag reflex. Yuck.
                      Atheists! Make the right choice!
                      or
                      It should be obvious.
                      Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

Originally posted by Steph Leia View Post
                        That triggered my gag reflex. Yuck.
                        Me, too. You'd think Judas could have used some of that silver to get his tattoo fixed/evened up.

Comment

Tracing and examining fine art is a fine art, especially with a canvas or photograph like this, over 2,000 years old.

In this enlarged detail, we see that rather than accepting victimhood, Jesus is literally taking sin by the very throat and FIGHTING BACK!

What might at first look like a prurient scene of Judas winning, is actually Jesus grabbing His assailant's f-ing fag face in his almighty paws and PUKING DOWN HIS THROAT.

It's like Jesus is saying, "You want som'a this? You WANT som'a this?? HERE ! ! ! BLUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHH ! ! !"

Score one for the home team! .GO JESUS!

Comment

There are people out there being gay right now and that annoys you.
                            Just the thought that you lot get angry over the way other people live their lives, and that you have absolutely no control over it, and it angers you to no end makes me happy.

Gays exist, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by weezee View Post
                              There are people out there being gay right now and that annoys God...
                              FTFY.

...Just the thought that you lot get saddened over the way other people live their lives, and that you have absolutely no control over it, and it saddens you to no end makes me happy.

Gays exist, get over it.
                              If they thought gays didn't exist, what would be the point of this thread?

Ensure brain is in gear before declutching keyboard, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by weezee View Post
                                Just the thought that you lot get angry over the way other people live their lives, and that you have absolutely no control over it, and it angers you to no end makes me happy.
                                How can you be so cruel?

Comment

Working...
                                X