X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A question about sex and virginity

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    The will to overcome our desires is what separates us from your avatar, monkey boy.
    that is a horrible and untrue statement to make you prick, at the end of the day sexuality is the most unpredictable thing on earth, everyone has urges for sexual contact with some people, wether men or women. I am 16 and it is perfectly natural to think about sex and stuff
    Lev.18:22
    Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by im a queer pervert get over it View Post
      that is a horrible and untrue statement to make you prick, at the end of the day sexuality is the most unpredictable thing on earth, everyone has urges for sexual contact with some people, wether men or women. I am 16 and it is perfectly natural to think about sex and stuff
      I pray for your English composition instructor. He or she must have done something horrible to have been cursed with a student like you.
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

I pray for your English composition instructor. He or she must have done something horrible to have been cursed with a student like you.
        actually dickhead my english teacher said i would achieve great things, hmm maybe banning christianity?????

Comment

actually dickhead my english teacher said i would achieve great things, hmm maybe banning christianity?????
          I don't consider catching the aids and dying before the age of 30 to be anything great.
          Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

I don't consider catching the aids and dying before the age of 30 to be anything great.
            Good post, brother! Very straightforward.

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." Leviticus 18:22

Comment

hmm, im not going ot catch aids and die before im 30 you fucking christian prick, im a proud homosexual and you are a bunch of nutters who believe that women were amde from a man's rib and the world was made in 7 days

Comment

hmm, im not going ot catch aids and die before im 30 you piffleing christian prick, im a proud homosexual and you are a bunch of nutters who believe that women were amde from a man's rib and the world was made in 7 days
                A proud homosexural, like this man?

Yep, I'd pick him as a role model too. Get your head out of your ass and into a Bible. Your hobby is just ridiculous.

"Look mom, I like men. My hair's blue. I'm a sodomite slut. Pay attention to me!"

Jesus is the only example to live by.

Comment

To the thread starter, if you two are both consensual persons of the legal age to have sex, then there is nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordecai View Post
                    To the thread starter, if you two are both consensual persons of the legal age to have sex, then there is nothing wrong with it.
                    Except that THE BIBLE SAYS SO!
                    8But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;

9Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

1 Timothy 1:8-10
                    22Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 18:22
                    13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 20:13
                    9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
                    10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
                    26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Romans 1:26-28
                    7Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Jude 1:7
                    6And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

2 Peter 2:6
                    THAT is what's wrong with it. Period.

Comment

hmm, im not going ot catch aids and die before im 30
                      Of course you are. That's what queers do. They get the AIDS and they die slow painful deaths. Did you honestly think you could swallow the manhood of every random trucker who enters a truckstop bathroom after they've just sodomized you and not catch anything? Maybe you already have the GRID and it's eating your brain cells away because only a retard would be so naive.
                      Master of Godly Debating

Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

Debate Record
                      Currently Undefeated
                      Lastest Debates:
                      Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
                      James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
                      Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
                      Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
                      86 Victories
                      0 Defeats

Past Victories (Archive):
                      Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
                      Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
                      Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

Comment

Originally posted by BlessTheFall View Post
                        Firstly if this is in the wrong thread/group I apologize and could someone please move it to the correct one.

OK, I know that all christian women should be virgins until their wedding night, but what about christian men? My question is because, I still being a virgin have recently had "offers" from some women who I know. They are not christian women so I have been thinking to myself, as these aren't christian women, and they're British also, am I not doing anything wrong?

To put it crudely, I would like to be able to perform well for my christian wife on our wedding night so by having relations with women before marriage would it be OK for a christian male?

I know it sounds incredibly lustful of myself to think of the women in this way, but that is why I came here to ask on my judgement.

God Bless
                        James
                        I think it's important to ask these things.

I think in your situation it would be beneficial to wait until you get married because you appear to be doubting yourself. It depends on how much you believe the bible and how you interpret what Jesus and his apostles said.

Best luck, and remember one thing.

"The cost of a clear conscience is priceless"

Comment

Originally posted by Sungstra View Post
                          I think it's important to ask these things.

I think in your situation it would be beneficial to wait until you get married because you appear to be doubting yourself. It depends on how much you believe the bible and how you interpret what Jesus and his apostles said.

Best luck, and remember one thing.

"The cost of a clear conscience is priceless"

Mr. Kangaroo Chaser,

The young man was asking for Christian advice. Why are you derailing his thread. Why are you here? Why do you hate Jesus?

God BLess

Comment

Why don't you email the Pastor your problem. You wont be getting mixed answers then.
                            The glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD's glory

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyboy View Post
                              Mr. Kangaroo Chaser,

The young man was asking for Christian advice. Why are you derailing his thread. Why are you here? Why do you hate Jesus?

God BLess
                              See my introduction thread, those questions are answered there.

Comment

Does anybody know what Bless The Fall ended up deciding?
                                This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Working...
                                X