X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!

Originally posted by Billy the fag View Post
    Am I wrong?
    Yes.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Brooks View Post
      As a former white magician who, deluded into thinking there was a good side to majick, having fought many black magicians in my sinful days; I can attest to the demonic influence behind MCR. They distribute negative energy waves through their music and influence all those who do not have Jesus. There father, Satan, rewards them richly for sending fresh teen souls to him early. How else do you think a band that puts out such horrible music can be successful?
      My Chemical Romance are awesome. You may think they inspire suicide, take into account that there have been times where I felt sad but then I thought about MCR, the MCRmy and my fellow Killjoys and I didn't feel so sad any more. You might hate them but that doesn't give you the right to speak badly about them.
      Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

Actually, hannah bond was suicidal way before she'd even heard of my chemical romance. Hannah had no contact with the band, and there was no possible way they could have 'told' her to do anything. Hannah clearly didn't take cutting seriously, she believed it was a 'Fashion statement' not a cry for help, inspiring my chemical romances song, 'it's not a fashion statement, it's a death-wish'. 'Emo' Bands, including my chemical romance have decreased suicide rates by 47% between the ages of 11 and 29. The band is out there to save peoples lives, not drive them to suicide. I'm not here to 'troll', despite the fact that's probably what you think. I just want you to realise that just because the band dresses in dark clothes does not mean they are satanic. Let's take lady gaga for example, she dresses in 'happy' colours, but she's a satanist. Have you heard her lyrics? 'Do what you want with my body'. Well, that could be seen as an open invitation to the devil. In oppose to my chemical romances lyrics, like 'because the world is ugly, but you're beautiful to me', I think we can say that my chemical romance is not the biggest threat, and that there are far worse celebrities that should 'be brought to justice'.
        Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcr bmth View Post
          'Emo' Bands, including my chemical romance have decreased suicide rates by 47% between the ages of 11 and 29.
          In only 3 posts on these forums you have made this claim twice. (Here is the other post, though there you said aged 11-25.)

Please provide evidence for your claim in the form of a peer-reviewed paper published in a reputable academic journal.

Thank you.

YiC
          AW
          2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Hannah had no contact with the band
            This just proves that this satanic band can make people kill themselves even without direct contact.

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
              In only 3 posts on these forums you have made this claim twice. (Here is the other post, though there you said aged 11-25.)

Please provide evidence for your claim in the form of a peer-reviewed paper published in a reputable academic journal.

Thank you.

YiC
              AW
              I apologise attilas wife. I made a mistake. I meant 11-29. And yes you're right. I have no solid evidence that it is true. But I've read that in a number of places, and in the USA and uk a bunch of once suicidal teens were interviewed, and 47% of them said they would be dead without the bands.

Comment

I apologise attilas wife. I made a mistake. I meant 11-29. And yes you're right. I have no solid evidence that it is true. But I've read that in a number of places, and in the USA and uk a bunch of once suicidal teens were interviewed, and 47% of them said they would be dead without the bands.
                Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                  This just proves that this satanic band can make people kill themselves even without direct contact.
                  But hannah was suicidal way before she knew my chemical romance. And I know that my chemical romance has helped a lot of people through depression. But I guess some people must percept their lyrics differently to others.

Comment

I'm not here to "troll" and I sincerely apologise if I'm offending anyone in anyway. I'm just sharing my opinion about my chemical romance. I don't mean to sound 'satanic' or 'emo'.

Comment

I'm not here to "troll" and I sincerely apologise if I'm offending anyone in anyway. I'm just sharing my opinion about my chemical romance. I don't mean to sound 'satanic' or 'emo'.
                      Dear Rude Person;

We are not even slightly interested in your unsaved opinions. Unless and until you show the common decency to introduce yourself to us. If you can't manage that, then you shouldn't expect much of a warm reception.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Wow. I'm sorry I come across as being rude. I will certainly write an introduction. Sorry again.

Comment

Is my introduction okay? Or does it need to be longer.

Comment

Is my introduction okay? Or does it need to be longer.
                            I don't see any introduction from you at all.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Sorry, I'm really stupid. Do you mean I should post an introduction on this page as a reply, or on my page.

Comment

Sorry, I'm really stupid. Do you mean I should post an introduction on this page as a reply, or on my page.
                                Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                                X