View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God fearing Christian seeking virgin wife - 01-09-2013, 12:46 PM

I just thought I'd post an update. It was easy to find a woman. She didn't speak any English, (or Swedish) so the communication wasn't the best. But we had some good chats where the great staff at the agency acting as translators. But she came over to Sweden and it all looked great. She's 24, which wasn't quite as young as I'd hoped. Not the best looker either. But she's slim and a virgin, which I think is the most important. Or was a virgin. We're now happily married. She's an excellent cook.

But I have a question. She keeps running away. She doesn't know anybody here so after she's lost the police has to bring her back. I've tried whipping her, chaining her in the cellar. But somehow I find it hard to keep her under control. I work during the days and I can't keep her locked in the house all days. It's not practical.

Any advice?

Whenever we're together she's very obedeint.

Are you a filthy sinner unable to keep your hands off your John Thomas? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86786

Is your wife disobedient? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86604