View Single Post
(#1576)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: False Religions And Cults - 08-19-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Just LOOK at all of these false gods! Jesus is the ONLY ONE on that list who deserves to be there!
I think it's inappropriate to put Jesus on such a list of "considered deities" as if He's just one of them.

"Queen Dido", Homer (), Jesus, Prince Philip, who's next please? ALF? Hussein Obama? Such insolence shouldn't be tolerated on the internet

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus - 1 Timothy 2:5

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51