View Single Post
(#356)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

IH4TEGOD 2.0 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 07-09-2014, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtobringsense View Post
Challenge acepted.

1. Impossible to refute, as the Bible doesn't discuss soccer.
2. See 1
3. See 1
4. See 1
5. See 1
6. See 1
7. See 1
8. See 1, replace soccer with soccer fans
9. See 1, replace soccer with fascism (Wait a minute, I thought you all loved fascism. I saw a post on this website that said Hitler wasn't that bad.)
10. "And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these." Mark 12:31

Before you say I lost, consider this: If you saw I lost, so did Cranky Old Man. He didn't use the Bible to make his conclusions, he made up his own conclusions, then used the Bible to show that if his conclusion are right, soccer is bad, and God hates it. WAIT A MINUTE! Cranky Old Man used this article to say God hates soccer therefore "transfering his personal thought and feelings onto God". Let's see what the founding fathers said about religion:

“Of all the animosities which have existed among mankind, those which are caused by a difference of sentiments in religion appear to be the most inveterate and distressing, and ought to be deprecated. I was in hopes that the enlightened and liberal policy, which has marked the present age, would at least have reconciled Christians of every denomination so far that we should never again see the religious disputes carried to such a pitch as to endanger the peace of society.” -George Washington

“In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own. It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.” -Thomas Jefferson

"Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.” -Thomas Jefferson

I think this speaks for itself.

Also, don't jump to conclusions. I was born an American citizen.
You sir, deserve a nobel prize