View Single Post
(#946)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Prayer Warrior

WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 01-31-2013, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
Forgive me if I am speaking out of turn, but this situation has been going on for some time now, Brother. Given that your daughter is no longer in the first blush of her youth, it may be time to think about discounting the merchandise.

The eggs have been sitting on the shelf for nearly three years after all, and she only has about 30 more reliable years of child bearing ability ahead of her.

All the best to you, of course. And I will be keeping you and your financial concerns in my prayers.

Realistically Yours,

Handmaiden
These are very good points, I wonder if it is an idea to put substandard girls in the care of good unmarried Christian women so they can be instructed in the ways of a decent woman? It may increase their value, and possibly be a diversion for fruitless Christian women.

"That all the people of the earth might know the hand of the Lord, that it is mighty: that ye might fear the Lord your God for ever."
Joshua 4:24
Sister Myrna on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/BiblicalLite...ithSisterMyrna