View Single Post
(#171)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Objectifiable (aka Miss Kage) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Objectifiable (aka Miss Kage) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 02-18-2014, 10:07 PM

Quote:
..the general anęsthetic kicking in

That thing Mr Pendergast posted, the triangle. Doesn't it look like a gin and liquorice absinthe cocktail? They're not bad actually. By using real juniper and orange zest gin uncertainty regarding strong drink is avoided and as we already know absinthe is a wine:
Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities. KJV
..fruitcakes wishing to engage with persons the opposite of sapient might be well advised to try a couple.
...That's not what that orientation means... at all. Hetero[preference for the opposite sex]-sapioromantic [someone who views intelligence as the most romantically desirable quality, as opposed to sapiosexual] asexual [someone who has no sexual attraction to either gender].

Yeah... I'm gonna keep posting this, because I'm obessed with sex but don't know how to handle my feelings of guilt and shame and above all, arrousal.