View Single Post
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Real Estate Opportunity: Mission to England - 02-01-2014, 01:23 PM

It has come to my attention that there are some bargains to be had in London, and I was wondering if we could profit from these investment opportunities? I know that our Mission to England is sadly short of space, especially when Pastor Zeke and his lithe young companions honor us with a visit.

The good news is that The Bishops Avenue, the most exclusive address in North London, is full of vacant property. The houses were mostly bought as bolt-holes by hellbound desert-dwellers and the like who typically let them fall into disrepair (when they had done roasting goats in the living room) and then hightailed it back to sandier climes. As a result, some of them need a little cosmetic work:

This could well be an opportunity for Landover Baptist to get a foothold at the top end of the London market, ready for the next big A-rab incursion. We could then sell them at an inflated price. Even better, we could refuse to sell them, which would be one in the eye for those Mooselmen!

The Bishops Avenue no longer has anything to do with bishops - though I would be keen to argue with the local council for a change of name to The Pastors Avenue or even (dare I suggest it?) Ezekiel Flint Drive. It is conveniently located between Hampstead Golf Course and Highgate Golf Course.

YiC
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: