View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Yea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default AK-47 and AR-15--bad name choices - 01-20-2013, 03:21 PM

The military style weapons that we all cherish are getting a bad rap with evil sounding names that have a bad conotation. Why not rename them so they sound better to anti-gunners? The Ak-47 could be called 'Baby Jesus-47' and our Ar-15 could be called the 'Holy Smoking-Lamb of God-15'. Personaly, I feel that if I heard my infants were blasted to pieces by a crazed gunman in an elementary pre-school, it would be very comforting to know it was done by a 'Baby Jesus-47'!! Maybe this way folks wouldn't fear another massacre, but actually welcome several more in the future to boot! Praise Jesus and pass the ammo!