View Single Post
(#83)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Easter is about Jesus. Period - 05-07-2011, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSeeker View Post
Well, I see now. I just thought it to be a little sadistic for killing a bunny... I'm sorry, rabbit, just for tributial or slaughtering purposes. I just saw the picture sending the message as 'KILL RABBITS ON EASTER. THEY ARE DESPICABLE CREATURES THAT ONLY CAUSE US TROUBLE' the same way you can view 'KILL JEWS AT THE HOLOCAUST. THEY ARE DESPICABLE CREATURES THAT ONLY CAUSE US PROBLEMS.'
Well they are despicable creatures that only cause problems. Maybe if you liebral Petaphiles would quit buying them at pet stores only to get bored and release them, they wouldn't be such pests. My boys shoot them on sight.

Quote:
I just saw the same... train of thought, except with rabbits analogy to Jews. Of course I've read the ten commandments.
-
Just wondering, do you memorize all sections of the Bible? Like, could you recite it without looking?
Of course. What kind of Christian can't....... oh wait, nevermind....

Quote:
The Easter Bunny is more of a symbol than an object of worship.
Nope, kids worship it. Liebrals encourage it because it dismisses the sacrifice of Jesus. Who cares about a Savior who died for your sins when there's some giant bunny handing out candy?

Quote:
This is totally different. Thinking about cute rabbits is totally different than smoking marijuana, or doing drugs, or participating in an orgy. It appeals to the little kids. Little kids think about easter as a holiday to look forward to. Their minds are not as developed as adults, they would not grasp the concept.
No it isn't. All of it is an abomination unto the LORD! Kids are perfectly capable of comprehending death if they're not being coddled into the liebral homer lifestyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSeeker View Post
What you 2 say is true. I do know about how they eat up all their grass. They are what scientists call an Invading Species. I have read the ten commandments. Also, God only allows us to kill animals if done so respectfully, quickly, and painfully. That rabbit looks like it got a brutal death.
Exactly where did you get this idea? I want to see scripture that backs up this insane idea.

Quote:
FYI, many of the early scientists were devout Christians. They just believed God made the world, and then let it sit, and allow things to evolve. He added all the mechanisms, and sat back and watched the amazing process of evolution occur.
Of course you have more scripture for this, right?

Quote:
I agree he allows the killing of animals, but not in a sadistic way.
The devil is sadistic.
If you enjoy harming others, you are sadistic.
If you are sadistic, you worship the devil.
If you enjoy watching bunnies die, you are sadistic.
Nuff said.
Peace
Lies, all lies. Who flooded the entire planet? Do you think drowning every living beast and human on the planet was "nice"? What about Sodom and Gomorrah? Do you think raining fire and brimstone on entire cities was "nice"? What about turning a woman to salt because she looked back? How "nice" was that? What about Hell? How "nice" is Hell?

You hippies are all the same. Instead of bothering to read the Bible, you take some pot and dream about what you would do if you were god. Somehow you then think that your idea is the real god and that it's the God of the Bible.

Drama queen