X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray or you'll turn black & starve!

What do you notice about this image? The successful are raising their arms in thanks to the Lord! The connection is obvious: prayer yields results!

This is in line with what the Bible tells us:
    Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you (Matthew 7:7)

What happens if you don't pray? You turn into an emaciated niglet!

Look into its cold, dead eyes. Does this look like the face of a child who has known God's love? Of course not!

Let us offer our prayers for this young negro who is clearly too lazy to do the job himself (as, indeed, are most of them).

Praise Jesus!
    But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16)

The Bible is perfect and contains ZERO contradictions: A True Christian™ guide to logic
    Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals: A guide for those without the "gaydar"
    "eSports": Become Usain Bolt without leaving your sofa

Re: Pray or you'll turn black & starve!

I would offer a prayer, but I'm not going to enable Negro theft. Give them an inch and they'll be stealing the prayers of everybody.
    Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
      I would offer a prayer, but I'm not going to enable Negro theft. Give them an inch and they'll be stealing the prayers of everybody.
      I had not thought of this. However, I can't help feeling slightly sorry for this poor Godless niglet.
      But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16)

The Bible is perfect and contains ZERO contradictions: A True Christian™ guide to logic
      Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals: A guide for those without the "gaydar"

Comment

Hi all!

Brother Elijah, do you by chance have any contact information for the Niglet in the picture? Perhaps whatever prison he has ended up in? Franklin and I need another darkie as the help, and that one looks like he would be easy to catch if he tried to "make a break for it", as they say. LOL.

However, I would also like to applaud your perceptive catch on the picture! It is very clear that that Niglet does not pray!!! THank you Brother!

And thank you LORD!!!!!

Walking with Christ,

Pearl
        Just a loving, saved, MARRIED HETEROSEXUAL couple sharing this account! Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Hi Carol, not sure why the Face book isn't typing out my letters, LOL. I hope you can see this message, none of the letters are going in the box. Maybe they are invisible? We do not really understand Computers or Technology. I will have to ask Anita about this. See you tomor

Comment

congratulations on being the most uneducated person i have heard of all year. first of all, as i'm sure you and your half of a brain cell DON'T know already, people are born with the skin tone that they have, and all that that means is that they have more of a certain pigment called melanin. it says nothing about their character, and the only reason that it says something about their financial status, is because you white supremacists make it that way.
          second of all, the God you claim to worship would want you to help that poor, starving child, rather than mocking him and saying that if you don't pray, you will turn black and starve - which by the way, is a terrible threat. i would rather be black just to differentiate myself from people like you as much as possible, and i would rather starve than worship the kind of God that you claim to believe in.
          but i digress.
          "But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."
          "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

Recognize those quotes? yeah. sorry to say, but what you're doing right now, is about as far from loving your neighbour, and indeed, your enemy, as you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by judaschristvevo View Post
            ...yeah. sorry to say, but what you're doing right now, is about as far from loving your neighbour, and indeed, your enemy, as you can get.
            Sorry to say, but you don't understand the Bible or Christianity at all.

"Loving" (as far as the Bible is concerned) means telling people when they're sinning, in order that they may STOP SINNING, and join them in Heaven. It does not mean "accept them as they are", because Jesus sure as Hell doesn't.

John 3:18 "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Jesus in a nutshell: "Do exactly as I say, or go to Hell forever".

Yeah, that's Jesus' "love" for you.

Want to know what Christianity really is? Stop relying on mostly-forgotten little stories from Sunday School, and read the Bible. You should, so you don't look quite so ignorant to the next person you try to discuss it with.

Comment

wow, you are completely missing the point, aren't you? well, clearly you're an idiot, so i don't know what i expected. my biggest problem isn't with you telling people that they need to pray, my biggest problem is your blatant racism and neo-naziism. seriously. do you think God is going to be proud of you for this post? i hope i'm there watching him yell at you for it, watching you flounder to defend yourself.
              congratulations on being the worst human being i have ever met. this is quite an achievement, i assure you, since i have known some completely horrible people in my lifetime. but you, my dearest enemy, you take the cake. i hope you fall down into the sewer where you belong, and i hope you drown in the river of turds and sewage - for after all, you are sewage as well, just trapped inside a human body. i can't wait for you to get what's coming to you. I hope you rot in Hell, I really do. I'll see you there, my friend. Maybe watching you burn will make it tolerable for me

Comment

wow, you are completely missing the point, aren't you? well, clearly you're an idiot, so i don't know what i expected. my biggest problem isn't with you telling people that they need to pray, my biggest problem is your blatant racism and neo-naziism. seriously. do you think God is going to be proud of you for this post? i hope i'm there watching him yell at you for it, watching you flounder to defend yourself.
                congratulations on being the worst human being i have ever met. this is quite an achievement, i assure you, since i have known some completely horrible people in my lifetime. but you, my dearest enemy, you take the cake. i hope you fall down into the sewer where you belong, and i hope you drown in the river of turds and sewage - for after all, you are sewage as well, just trapped inside a human body. i can't wait for you to get what's coming to you. I hope you rot in Hell, I really do. I'll see you there, my friend. Maybe watching you burn will make it tolerable for me
                That's the spirit! The Light of Christ surely shines through you. You are truly a beacon unto the unsaved (and frankly, smelly) masses. I'd wager your mother curses the day you were born a little bit less now.

Comment

...I hope you rot in Hell, I really do. I'll see you there, my friend. Maybe watching you burn will make it tolerable for me
                  I very sorry but Hell is NOT tolerable. It is going to be quite unpleasant there.

Matthew 8:12
                  But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:42

And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Now you can surely see why it is important that you Repent as soon as possible. Time is running out. It may be only days until Rapture.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                  2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                  Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

wow, you are completely missing the point, aren't you? well, clearly you're an idiot...
                    Good job using what the Bible says to prove me wrong, and not relying solely on your own opinion.

See, now that was sarcasm.

Comment

...your blatant racism and neo-naziism. seriously. do you think God is going to be proud of you for this post?...
                      If I actually agreed with any of it, then yes, the Bible says God would be proud of me.

...but you, my dearest enemy, you take the cake...
                      I'm only your enemy by your choice.

Huh, maybe you could be a Christian (someday, when you figure out what it really means).

...i hope you fall down into the sewer where you belong, and i hope you drown in the river of turds and sewage - for after all, you are sewage as well, just trapped inside a human body. i can't wait for you to get what's coming to you. I hope you rot in Hell, I really do. I'll see you there, my friend. Maybe watching you burn will make it tolerable for me
                      Such love for your fellow human.

Yup, more sarcasm.

Comment

Son, you have a lot of hatred. In addition to that, you libtards also wonder why things are going so badly, and them blame things on us Soldiers of THE LORD. The truth is, the reason why things are bad is because you have forsaken THE LORD. You give up on HIM, then wish ill upon his Children. Hateful things, such as "sewer where you belong", "sewage trapped inside a human body", and "I hope you rot in hell, I really do"...in addition to homersexual marriage and dog-rapers.

You aren't the hero; HIS CHILDREN are.

Revelation 1:7

Regards,
                        Franklin
                        Just a loving, saved, MARRIED HETEROSEXUAL couple sharing this account! Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Hi Carol, not sure why the Face book isn't typing out my letters, LOL. I hope you can see this message, none of the letters are going in the box. Maybe they are invisible? We do not really understand Computers or Technology. I will have to ask Anita about this. See you tomor

Comment

Originally posted by FranklinAndPearl View Post
                          Hi all!

Brother Elijah, do you by chance have any contact information for the Niglet in the picture? Perhaps whatever prison he has ended up in? Franklin and I need another darkie as the help, and that one looks like he would be easy to catch if he tried to "make a break for it", as they say. LOL.

However, I would also like to applaud your perceptive catch on the picture! It is very clear that that Niglet does not pray!!! THank you Brother!

And thank you LORD!!!!!

Walking with Christ,

Pearl
                          Unfortunately, this particular niglet has no fixed address.

However, I've been doing quite a lot of trading lately and I would be delighted to send you another niglet free of charge. To be honest, they're really stinking up the place and I can't get rid of them fast enough!

Comment

...saying that if you don't pray, you will turn black and starve - which by the way, is a terrible threat.
                            I know it is! I've been praying extra hard as a result.

If you're so offended by what I'm saying, why don't you ask God about it? Ask Him why he allows this poor niglet to starve while Americans grow obese through an abundance of food. Hardly seems fair, does it?

I'd ask Him myself but I know better than to question His ways! Praise Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by Elijah Mee, PhD View Post
                              I know it is! I've been praying extra hard as a result.
                              does the bible also make your ***vulgar and childish expression removed*** hard?

Comment

Working...
                              X