View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default BLACK CULTURAL EMANCIPATION INITIATIVE - 12-24-2012, 09:28 PM

ATLAH World Ministries is proud to present our newest initiative aimed at introducing young black women to the fruits of hard work and fiscal responsibility. Starting January 5th 2013* we will be sending troubled black women to live with educated republican conservatives who can show them that we aren't the evil heartless billionaire tycoons the liberal media makes us out to be. Our inner cities are rife with biased myths perpetrated by the liberal agenda aimed at keeping black Americans economically dependent on welfare, drugs, alcohol and afro-centric self denial. The blame for all this is placed on a nameless faceless (typically white) sociopolitical scapegoat that cannot defend itself because it does not exist. Any attempt by pillars of the community to avert such slander gets them labeled as an Uncle Tom or sell-out. This needs to change. It is time The Real America™ fought back.

This program has existed in other forms, but it is only now that we wish to share this opportunity with outside organizations. When Jesus lead me to discover the congregation of Landover Baptist Church I was delighted to find such honest, pure, compassionate and God fearing True Christians™ carrying the cross to help the heathen scum of this world find redemption in Christ's Love. Landover Baptist is a bastion of God's Light and Truth and it only seemed right that you exemplars of godly conduct play a role in such an important initiative. So I sent out a message to some of our young female participants and told them to stop whatever it is they were doing and send me a photo so that I could show these good people some of the faces of those whose lives were about to be changed forever.

INTRODUCING

THE

Participating women will work within a Christian household performing various tasks for their hosts for a three week stint. All guest participants have signed a waiver stating that they will comply with all legal demands as specified in the BCEI contract agreement, which will be sent to all host volunteers.These young ladies will come into your home as highly sexual, wantonly liberal, self-entitled brats. But under your True Christian™ guidance they will emerge chaste, conservative, go doer future True Christian™ house wives ready to serve their future husbands diligently.

During these 3 weeks these women will gain:

1. Insight into the true loving, humble and compassionate reality of Christian Conservatism.
2. A first time introduction to hard work and personal accomplishment.
3. A crash course in True Christian™ home economics and womanly etiquette.
4. A firsthand look at how their lives would be improved if only they would stop blindly voting democrat.
5. Personal experience amongst white True Christians™ which will put to rest the urban myth of the "evil white devil".

This is an investment for the future of our country. Young voters represent our countries future and if polls are any indication our future is bleak. Given the yearly rise of the minority population we can least afford to idly stand by. The liberal media and old school disgruntled black parents are brainwashing the youth voter. The cultural pressure to choose the black lifestyle it is at an all-time high. It is a wonder any black man or woman is able to escape the clutches of so-called African-Americanism. Please help me help these poor women see the light on their road to black culture emancipation.

If you would like to help please make a post stating how many poor misguided souls you would like to turn around for Jesus's sake. I will go over our participant list and private message you the personalized contracts. Thank you all and have a blessed day.

Yours truly,
Rev. Dr. Jamar DeMarcus Dodson Jr. III

*Due to late entry into the program the start date for Landover Baptist will be 25 January 2013.